October 31st is synonymous with ghouls, ghosts and grim goings-on, and the UK has no shortage of haunted houses for those who like a fright or two. However, experts at Choice Finance say buyers should think twice before buying a property with a horrible history. CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY!  
According to new data from Countrywide, a record 65,000 tenants left London over the last 12 months with 78% continuing to rent another home outside the capital - the remaining 22% left to buy a home. CLICK FOR FULL STORY!
The warning comes after it was revealed that nearly half of private landlords fail to carry out routine maintenance on their portfolio before bad weather sets in. CLICK HERE for full story!     Do you want £100 in shopping vouchers? It really is very easy to get them! If you know anyone that...
End of a very hard and busy week for all of the team at Evolution and then this comes in from one of our clients who has just completed on their purchase of a gorgeous West End apartment! Well done to all of the team! Click for Full Story   Do you want...
Another amazing photography competition from all of us at Evolution! You have so much time to think about this and prepare for it, lets make this a really exciting one!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPETITION!
BoE rate speculation sparks price rise in two-year fixes CLICK FOR FULL STORY
How as Carol earned £100 in golf vouchers? CLICK FOR FULL STORY
So what did Janet do to get £100 in vouchers? Click below to find out! CLICK FOR FULL STORY
For the full story, CLICK HERE!
We couldn't be more excited! Roll on December 15th!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE STORY AND TRAILER!