Park Farm is a suburban area within Ashford, houses in the area date to the 90’s, with most homes being brick built as semi-detached and detached. Based within the area is also a large Tesco with a hairdressers and Dominos next door as well as easy access to the town centre and the M20 towards London and Dover. Prices for houses in the area have an overall average price of £302, 772 as stated by Rightmove from last year’s data. This has seen a 3% increase from 2017 house prices within the area. If you’ve got a property in the area that you are thinking about selling or renting, visit our free online valuation tool at https://evolutionproperties.myinstantvaluation.com/
There is a large lake and play area in the middle of Park Farm, which is perfect for family picnics and walks. Within Park Farm there is one primary school called Furley Park and also two nurseries. Furley Park primary school was given a good Ofsted report and the area is a family orientated estate, which provides a good environment for children.
While there are no restaurants on the estate, there is a range in and around Ashford to suit most dietary needs. According to TripAdvisor these are some of Ashford’s favourites:
- Amici Restaurant which is an Italian located off the High Street.
- Footprints Café Bistro part of the Singleton Environmental Centre.
- The wife of Bath in Wye, seafood and wine bar.
- Trattoria Romana Italian on Bank Street.
- Shens Mediterranean cuisine located on Bank Street.
- Po Thai Ashford, Asian cuisine on Park Street.
While the Park Farm estate does not hold any known walking trails, there are two main known trails which include Kingsnorth, which boarders onto Park Farm.
- Great Chart to Kingsnorth or Kingsnorth to Great Chart, which is around 3.1 miles and takes about one and half hours. The walk passes three interesting features, including Chilmington Quarry, Mouse Hall and the Church of St Michael and all Angels.
- Kingsnorth to Hamstreet or Hamstreet to Kingsnorth, covers 5 miles and Explore Kent advises leaving three and a half hours. This walk goes through four points of interest; Golden Wood, Packing Wood, Hamstreet Wood and Circular Walk along the Saxon Shore Way.